Drupal has a large documentation infrastructure around it, and a team of volunteers maintaining that documentation. In this session, one of the leaders of the Drupal Documentation effort will talk about:
- The different audiences for Drupal documentation (site builders, content maintainers, themers, coders, business decision makers)
- What kind of documentation is needed for each audience
- How the current Drupal documentation fulfills and fails to fulfill these needs
- Strengths and weaknesses of the current Drupal documentation ecosystem
- Plans for the future of Drupal documentation
- How the Documentation Team is organized
- How everyone can help improve Drupal documentation
Video on archive.org.
Everyone in the Drupal community, especially people interested in improving Drupal documentation.